This internationally accredited programme is aimed at working professionals who want to acquire general management skills underpinned by an entrepreneurial approach to business.
This one-year programme has two formats – Blended Learning and Modular. The Blended Learning format (mixed learning format) with compulsory on-campus blocks at the start and the end of the programme. In between these blocks, classes are presented late afternoons on Wednesdays, and students can choose between on-campus and online delivery. The Modular PGDip BMA is delivered in five one-week blocks (Monday to Saturday) spread over one year.
Classes are presented in English. The programme comprises 120 credits.
Learn while you earn
This is a learn-while-you-earn programme. Both formats – Blended Learning and Modular – allow you to study while you work without infringing too much upon your work obligations. It also allows you to start applying your newly acquired skills in your workplace right from the start.
The purpose of this general management programme is to:
- Equip you with entrepreneurial skills
- Broaden your knowledge of the various management disciplines in the business environment
- Enable you as a working professional to undertake development by means of a systematic survey of current thinking and practice and to learn via application in a working environment
- Equip you with the ability to define and develop an enterprise’s value proposition in an increasingly competitive and volatile environment
- Enable you to use analytic skills to deal with business problems, but always within the particular social system in which you operate
- Deal with business problems both systematically and analytically.
Gain access to an MBA