Blended Learning PGDip BMA
Initial on-campus block: 15 – 20 January 2018 (including orientation)
Tuesday afternoon classes (from 16:00 till 20:00): February to October 2018
Elective block: 24 November – 1 December 2017Modular PGDip BMA
Block 1: 5 – 10 February 2018 (including orientation)
Block 2: 16 - 21 April 2018
Block 3: 18 – 23 June 2018
Block 4: 3 – 8 September 2018
Block 5: 24 November – 1 December 2018 (elective block) Deadline for applications
- South African students (SHL and application deadline): 15 November 2017
- ARPL candidates: 31 October each year
- Students from (visa-exempt) SADC countries: 15 November 2017
- Students from the rest of the world: 15 November 2017
- Study permits for foreign students at USB: Study permits for foreign students at USB: Obtaining a study permit (study visa) from the South African authorities takes up to 12 weeks from the date of being offered a place on a programme at USB – hence the early application deadline for foreign students. It is best to use Google Chrome as web browser when completing your application online.
- Multiple entry visas: Students from non-SADC African countries and other countries with visa requirements who need to apply for study visas can obtain a letter from USB confirming the duration of registration at USB. This will help students to obtain multiple-entry study visas in case of modular studies.
- Timetable changes: Timetable changes: USB reserves the right to change dates of the lecture schedule or subjects per term table. Students will be informed of any changes in good time.
- Late applications: Late applications: USB will do everything possible to accommodate applications submitted after the closing date.