Our division’s offering
USB’s Career Services is a centralised unit focused on empowering students to determine and fulfil their lifelong career goals by gaining knowledge of themselves, exploring options, gaining focus and taking action. As a department within the Human Capital Management and Leadership Division, USB Career Services provides career development and management support to students, alumni and staff.
Services to students and alumni
Students have access to the services below. Alumni receive these services at an adapted rate.
- Career counselling / life coaching
- Career planning coaching sessions
- Psychometric assessments
- Skills gap exploration sessions
- Skills and self-development support
- Learning events (workshops and seminar calendar events)
- Career opportunities (advertised to all candidates via USB job portal)
- Job search support (CV resources; search support via online platforms; recruitment drives aimed at candidates about to obtain a qualification from USB or at alumni)