Career planning and development
Students have access to the following career planning and development activities offered by the USB Career Services office:
- Career planning sessions: The OPQ, Leadership 360 and VISA assessments, as well as the feedback sessions, are prerequisites for these career planning sessions. These sessions include a career audit, career directions, career development advice and career guidance and counselling.
- Mentoring: The Career Services office stays in contact with USB alumni who are available to mentor students. The office will match students with appropriate mentors from a list of alumni.
- Workshops: Workshops are presented to students on topics such as CV writing, interview preparation and salary negotiation.
- A workshop titled Career Conversations: Presented by Andrew Bramley, head of Andrew Bramley Career Consultants, this workshop is one of the highlights of the year on our Career calendar. Not to be missed!
- Opportunities for students: We share opportunities such as business competitions and programmes like the CEOx1 Day by Odgers Berndtson with students. Students choose whether they would like to take part.