How to apply
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS Before you start
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- You will be able to complete the form in steps without losing information.
- The online application form consists of various sections. In order to process to the next section, all the information in the current section must be completed and accepted by the information management system.
- The application process is the same for South African and foreign students.
- It is best to use Google Chrome as web browser when completing your application.
Go to www.USB.ac.za/apply
and complete the online MPhil in Management Coaching application form by completing each of the following sections:
Section 1: Personal details
Section 2: Address details
Section 3: Work and studies
Section 4: Marketing
Section 5: Documentation
Upload the following supporting documentation:
- Completed and signed application forms
- Proof of application fee payment
- Detailed CV
- Essay (see below)
- Certified copies of degree certificates (which must include a transcript of the subjects)
- A copy of your ID (or passport for non-South African students)
- A marriage certificate (where the applicant’s new surname does not match that on the degree certificates).
Section 6: Payment of application fee Application fee: Bank:
Standard Bank; Type of account:
cheque account; Account name:
US Business School; Account number:
073003069; Branch name:
Stellenbosch; Branch code:
050610; Beneficiary name:
Stellenbosch University; SWIFT code:
SBZAZAJJ. Proof of payment of your application fee and SHL fee should be e-mailed to the cashier at email@example.com.
Section 7: Status Write a reflective essay
Write a reflective and comprehensive essay on the following:
- How does your learning journey to date reflect your personal growth towards becoming a coach?
- How does this awareness motivate you to do the MPhil in Management Coaching?
- How do you intend to cope with the high volume of learning hours, reading and coaching which you will be required to manage?
- What do you expect to gain from this learning journey?
- · Why should you be admitted to this programme?