USB accepts the SHL or GMAT selection test. Both tests are recognised internationally. Contact USB to arrange to do the SHL online or contact GMAT at www.mba.com.
The SHL consists of a verbal critical reasoning assessment, numerical critical reasoning assessment, inductive reasoning test and the Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) on behavioural preferences.
- When and where: The SHL test is done online from wherever you have internet access. Once you have paid your SHL fees, you will be sent a link to do the test. To arrange this, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cost: R3 150 (2018). Please note: You can only take the SHL test once you have started your electronic MBA application process, because you will need a provisional student number for payments and for SHL reports (which will be linked to your electronic application). The total therefore is R5 050 (R3 150 SHL test + R1 900 MBA application fee). Please see bank details below and use your provisional student number as reference.
- Book: Contact USB on telephone 021 918 4239 or e-mail email@example.com
- Additional information: Go to www.shldirect.com
USB’s bank details
Bank: Standard Bank; Type of account: cheque account; Account name: US Business School; Account number: 073003069; Branch name: Stellenbosch; Branch code: 050610; Beneficiary name: Stellenbosch University; SWIFT code: SBZAZAJJ. Proof of payment of your application fee and SHL fee should be e-mailed to the cashier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GMAT consists of three timed sections, namely an analytical writing assessment, a quantitative assessment and a verbal assessment. A copy of the results will automatically be forwarded to USB. The test takes about four hours. This test is not administered by USB.
- Foreign students need to contact the Regional Registration Centre in The Netherlands on 0931 320 239 593. SA students need to contact Pearson VUE Professional Centre in Johannesburg on +27 (0)11 784 3093 or 0800 995 044 or at email@example.com.
- Cost: $250.
- Find more information at www.mba.com.