|PROGRAMME FEES FOR VARIOUS REGIONS|
|Full programme fees for students from South Africa||R42 142||R63 213||R105 335|
|Full programme fees for students from the Southern African Development Community (SADC) countries||R48 522||R63 213||R111 735|
|Full programme fees for students from the rest of Africa||R55 002||R63 213||R118 215|
|Full programme fees for students from the rest of the world||R76 792||R63 213||R140 005|
|Deposit payable on acceptance of admission||R7 200|
- The fees for 2015 (i.e. for the second year of enrolment) will be adjusted to make provision for annual price increases.
- Click here for latest exchange rate.
- 1 Euro = about R11.85; US$ 1 = about R9.03 (May 2013).
- Fees include books and study materials.
- The application fee must accompany the application.
- On acceptance of admission, the deposit is payable and is deducted from the programme fee. The deposit is not refundable.
- Travelling and accommodation costs are for students’ own accounts
- USB reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
Below are the dates of the 2 blocks in the first year. The dates for the 2 blocks in the final year will be announced later.
- Block 1: 3 – 15 March 2014
- Block 2: 1 – 13 September 2014
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, has partnered with the USB to provide loan facilities for tuition expenses to USB students in West Africa. The MaxAdvance facility is a time loan or term loan that aims to meet a range of personal needs for students. For more information, click here.