The following is required for admission to USB’s MPhil in Management Coaching:
- An honours degree, OR
- A four-year professional bachelor’s degree, OR
- A three-year bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate diploma.
- Applicants must have a minimum of four years of work experience in the field of People Management.
- Psychometric testing may also be required.
- Candidates' previous academic qualifications should be at least on NQF Level 8.
Assessment and Recognition of Prior Learning
A limited number of students can enter the programme through Stellenbosch University’s Assessment and Recognition of Prior Learning (ARPL) policy. ARPL candidates are required to put together a comprehensive portfolio of experience, demonstrating that they are on an equal footing as far as knowledge, competencies and skills are concerned with those with formal training. Prospective candidates may have to present their portfolios to two senior faculty members of USB and they need to prepare for an in-depth interview.