USB Careers Office
The USB's Career Services provides career planning and development services and resources to current students, prospective students and alumni to help them prepare for the careers they really want. These services include:
- Career strategy sessions: We will help you define your career vision, create your personal brand and teach you how to market yourself before you apply for a job or change the direction of your career path.
- Preparation sessions for job interviews: This includes how to research a company, how to research a position, what to say during the interview, how to listen actively, and more.
- Workshops and other resources: This includes information on how to compile a high-impact CV, personal branding, how to network and increase your visibility in the market, interview techniques, salary negotiations, and more.
- Coaching, mentoring and internships: This Office coordinates alumni, managers and business leaders willing to mentor or coach MBA students, and puts students in touch with appropriate mentors and coaches. Company presentations are held regularly on campus.
"Support services to help you make the most of
Other support services
Client and support services to MBA students are provided through these contact points:
- Admissions Office: For enquiries, programme advice and support with the application process
- Academic Administration: Provides continuous academic support to students
- International Affairs Office: Provides assistance to foreign and exchange students.