Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management
This programme focuses on strategic project management and upper management skills to produce professional project managers. The modules include risk, procurement, communication and cost management, as well as project leadership.
PDF of Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management brochure in English [Read]
PDF of in English [Print / Download]
PDF of Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management brochure in Afrikaans [Read]
PDF of Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management brochure in Afrikaans [Print / Download]
This programme is internationally accredited by AACSB and EQUIS. It is also accredited by the CHE in South Africa.
- Do 6 blocks of 1 week each over 2 years
- Study while you work
Why do this programme?
To obtain specialist skills. Project Management is listed as a scarce skill in South Africa. All industries need project management to build infrastructure, implement changes, deliver services and improve quality.
Who should enrol?
- Employed managers on all levels in all economic sectors and in all types of private and public enterprises
- Managers who have the potential to be promoted to higher management positions
- Bachelor's or Honours degree
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Mathematical skills equal to NQF Level 4
(The programme is rated NQF Level 8)
You need to apply by 23 December 2013.
The first block starts in March 2014.
This is what you need to apply