A relevant Bachelor's Degree or demonstrated Assessment and Recognition of Prior learning (ARPL). Proven relevant experience of three to five years in a managerial role is essential.
Apply in 3 steps
South African and foreign students follow the same application process:
- Apply online: Go to www.usb.ac.za/leadership-apply and complete the application form. You will be able to complete the form in steps without losing information.
- Pay your application fee Find the bank details elsewhere on this page.
- Upload your supporting documentation online:
- Certified copies of all academic records and degree/diploma certificates
- Proof of application fee payment
- Detailed CV
- A copy of your ID (or passport for non-South African students)
- A marriage certificate (where the applicant’s new surname does not match that on the degree certificates).
Bank: Standard Bank
Type of account: Cheque account
Account number: 073003069
Branch name: Stellenbosch
Branch code: 050610
SWIFT code: SBZAZAJJ
Proof of payment of your application fee can also be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications
30 November 2013
What happens after you have applied?
Your application can only be accepted for consideration if it is accompanied by the appropriate supporting documents. Your application will go through the USB’s selection process. An interview (face-to-face or telephonically) can be requested. The outcome of the selection process will be made known within 30 days or soon thereafter.
PDF of comprehensive Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership in English [Read]
PDF of comprehensive Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership in English [Print / Download]